- If you agree that state efforts to suppress the minority vote is the American thing to do.
- If you concur that non-believers are rightly declared a blight on America’s morality and should not hold public office or teach in our public schools.
- If you believe that gays getting married will weaken or has weakened your own marriage.
- If you accept that corporations are just like people with all our rights and privileges.
- If you understand that making a company’s health insurance cover contraception is an affront to that corporation’s religious beliefs.
- If you accept that Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Rick Perry, Bobby Jindal, Mike Huckabee, and Ted Cruz reflect your perspectives and priorities.
- If Lindsay "If I get to be president, white men in male-only clubs are going to do great in my presidency." Graham is your kinda guy.
- If you agree that the stated #1 priority for ½ the Congress for four years, during thisnation’s worst economic crisis in over seventy years, was preventing that Kenyan Muslim Monkey from being re-elected was the right and proper priority.
- If you want to see more religion in our schools & on government property, and support the call to put “God back in the White House”.
- If you accept pregnancy from rape is a blessing from God, or scientifically can’t happen; or that there is both a “legitimate” and “illegitimate” rape.
- If you think allowing affordable medical coverage to millions of Americans & covering pre-existing conditions for hundreds of thousands of citizens who otherwise would be without is “Godless Socialism” plain and simple.
- If you are comfortable with this being declared a “Christian Nation” by 76% of your like thinking political cohorts.*
- If you agree with the 69% of Americans who say that liberals have gone too far in keeping religion out of schools and government.*
If you are happy that at least two of the Supreme Court justices put the Bible
over theConstitution of
the United States,
and concur that States have the right to establish an
- .. If you think that the past six years of deadlock in Washington, and the government shut down was good for the nation.
- If you support indefinitely blocking Executive Office appointees, including Surgeon General and scores of federal judges makes perfect sense for the nation.
- If you agreed that “high gas prices were the fault of the current administration and wasdestroying the economy”; and that “current low gas prices are the fault of the administration and is killing the economy”.
- If you concur that Veteran’s Benefits are good enough, and maybe too damn much; and that the epidemic of vet suicides is simply because they are weaklings and pussies.
- If you think we don’t spend enough on National Defense, and too damn much on repairing infrastructure and those welfare children.
- If you see carrying an AK or AR-15 into a supermarket, restaurant, and at school bus stops as normalcy, and simply a valid expression of your 2nd amendment rights.
- If you buy into eliminating the minimum wage will grow business, decrease unemployment, reduce the deficit, and reduce welfare rolls.
- If you agree that EBOLA and BENGAHZIE, are the critical policy issues of our time.
- If you concur that what a woman does with her uterus is the government’s business not her own.
- If you perceive FOX News to be “fair and balanced” and the news source of record forthis nation & that the likes of Hannity, Savage, Rush, Coulter, et al are “telling it like it is.”
....THEN JOIN THE “ATHEISTS FOR GOP REVOLUTION” AND VOTE REPUBLICAN ON NOVEMBER 4 !!
Then check yourself into a fucking asylum with the other seven freethinkers / atheists in this country who think like you.
* Pew statistics: http://www.pewforum.org/2006/08/24/many-americans-uneasy-with-mix-of-religion-and-politics/