I’ve pulled together some quotes, past and current, for your head shaking pleasure. To make it a fun experience, try and guess the religion and the political party of the person who said it. The name of the person isn’t necessary. You get 1 point for the correct religion and 1 point for the correct political party affiliation, for a maximum 22 points.
The answers can be found in the comment section of this article. Just scroll down to the bottom of the article and click on comments. Feel free to leave your own comments as well. No cheating!!
1. “Any growing interest in soccer can only be a sign of the nation’s moral decay.”
2. ”If babies had guns, they wouldn’t be aborted.”
3. “What I am saying is that ….what we need to do is defund the executive branch, number one…”
4. "I am suspect [of the World Cup games] because, here's the thing. Why, at a time when there are so many national and international issues of such prominence -- I'm a little suspicious of yet another bread-and-circus routine. Let's roll out the marijuana, pull back the laws, and get people even more crazy about yet another entertainment event.”
5. ''If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?''
6. “You know, we all have our inner demons. I, for one, I can’t speak for you, but I’m on the verge of moral collapse at any time.”
7. “… the First Amendment applies only to Christians because Buddha didn’t create us, Mohammed didn’t create us, it was the God of the Holy Scriptures who created us.”
8. “…. There will be shortages of aspirin and a hike in staph infections under Obamacare… the death panel will tell many of us ‘Go home and die!’”
9. “The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.”
”I abhor racism. I think it’s a bad business decision to exclude anybody from your restaurant — but, at the same time, I do believe in private ownership."
11. “This country isn’t ran [sic]by just one individual it’s ran [sic] by four branches, but three branches that are in control of this,”
Thhuh, thuhhh, thuhh... That's All Folks!