Saturday, January 23, 2016

Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.



"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay? It's, like, incredible." –Donald Trump, speaking at a rally in Sioux Center, Iowa as the audience laughed, January 23, 2016


Dear Reader,

If that insane comment made by an obviously narcissistic sociopath can be laughed at and applauded by GOP supporters who deem him qualified to be President of the United States - some of whom may live next door to you - doesn't frighten you, perhaps the fact that he's probably right should.


6 comments:

landenkkbugsgranpa said...

Been having a sick feeling about our country lately

Carl said...

If Trump is even nominated then I know we hav some sick fucks in this country.

Jefandrues said...

The rest of the world is depending on the common sense of you Americans to keep this disturbed individual away from the nuclear button. Nixon, Reagan, Bush and now Trump? Getting close to the bottom of the barrel, fellas.
In those imortal words: "Where do they get such men?"

Dromedary Hump said...


I hold out hope reason will prevail.
It did 7 and 3 years ago. I just hope we didn't use it all up.

Anonymous said...

Initially I wanted Trump to win the GOP nomination since I thought that would make it a shoe in for either Hillary or Sanders to win the general election....

Now all I think of when contemplating 2016 is "Careful for what you wish for... it might come true..."

- Fastthumbs

Dromedary Hump said...

Fastthumbs,
I had the same initial thought.
But recognizing how utterly stupid the American public can be.,..It's no longer a comforting thought.