- They fully endorse the acts of genocide, infanticide, and mass killing of humans and animals depicted in the Old Testament as God directed or inspired, thus it’s justified and good.
- From there it centers on their man-god’s death by crucifixion and zombie like reanimation: Jesus as willing human-deity sacrifice, the “Lamb of God”, as a substitute for an animal burnt offering to the Godhead. Jesus worship centers more around his violent bloody and willing death than his life or alleged teachings.
Indeed, they flock to the theaters to watch Mel Gibson’s slasher film “The Passion of The Christ” to vicariously drench themselves in the gallons of fake blood, flayed skin, and grotesque over the top reenactment of what thousands of Jews went through during Rome’s occupation of Israel. Just as Easter passion plays do, the blood bath makes them feel refreshed and renewed; it has a cathartic effect, like mythical vampires satiated after feeding.
- They practice symbolic cannibalism drinking their man-god’s blood, eating his body. (Again, the vampire theme)
- The cross, an instrument of violent death is their symbol … one sub-cult likes it best with a bloody corpse hanging from it. This same sub-cult also reveres imitation death shrouds, and the severed body parts, “relics”, of dead martyrs.
- Some withhold medical technology and pharmaceuticals from their children and placidly accept their death because it’s “God’s will”. Others handle poisonous snakes in a bizarre dance of death, re-enacting a scriptural passage which promises them they won’t die from the bite. Many do.
- They call the imaginary place where their dead go “a better place”. Thus better to be dead than alive.
- They obsess about a life after death: Will they beam up in the Rapture, when graves will open and the dead will rise? Will they be left behind to suffer a hideous existence on Earth? Will they be good enough to “live for ever” in Candy Land with Jesus? Will they be sent to Hell, tormented and tortured for an eternity by a hideous demon without hope of the relief of death?
- Not being satisfied with their own obsession, they threaten non-believers with their imaginary Hell after death, as though our minds are of the same Play-Doh consistency as theirs. Indeed, in Revelations it says the saved in heaven will get to watch the hideous torments of those in Hell, like a bizarre sadistic spectator sport. Charming.
- They put to death Jews, Muslims, fellow Christians, “witches”, heretics, indigenous pagan peoples, gynecologists, and homosexuals in hideous ways, in the name of Jesus, and in monumental numbers over centuries, for their God willed it, or condoned it.
- They endorse war in greater numbers than non believers, or any other belief system save perhaps Muslims, as though it’s some sort of sacrament, always justifying it with “God is on their side”.
- While they despise Jews in private, and have been the root cause of Jewish persecution and misery for almost 2000 years, in public they support the Jews of Israel, praying for them to vanquish the Arabs in the hopes of their rebuilding The Temple. In so doing it will fulfill their death wish “End Times prophesy” … bring about Armageddon, the end of life on Earth as we know it … which they welcome with open arms.
Death, pain, death, eternal torture, death, destruction, death, reanimation, death, life after death; all at once they worship it, welcome it, embrace it, praise it, instigate it, and fear it. It pervades their scripture. Their shamans use it to instill fear and compliance in their children. Death obsession represents the foundation of their belief, without it their religion would have little meaning, and much less appeal to its adherents. Christianity is little more than a cult of death worship. Moloch would be envious of these followers’ death fixation.
A more grotesque and pitiful mind disease is hard for a thinking person to imagine.