Anti-Semitism is nothing new. It’s been around almost 2000 years, ever since Jews rejected Jesus as a false messiah. When they did that, Paul, seeing a dead end for the cult, decided that making Jews the scapegoat for Jesus' death was the perfect way to exonerate the Romans, and thus draw them, the “gentiles”, into what Jesus had intended to be a reformed Jewish movement.
Voila!! 2000 years of anti-Semitism was born.
There have been a lot of Jew haters. Many use the words of the New Testament to justify hating and persecuting Jews. Their hate can be subtle, or vehement. It can manefest itself as simple exclusion of Jews, spreading hateful steriotypes and falsehoods, or physical violence against them. Others became world famous for fanning the fires of hate, and by dehumanizing Jews spread that hate in others prompting widespread and intense Jewish persecution.
The following are the words of a famous Jew hater. A man who’s name is renowned the world over, with a following of millions. Can you name him?
- He argued that the Jews were no longer the chosen people, but were "the devil's people."
- He wrote that Jews were "base, whoring people, that is, no people of God, and their boast of lineage, circumcision, and law must be accounted as filth."
- The synagogue was a "defiled bride, yes, an incorrigible whore and an evil slut ..." -- Jews were full of the "devil's feces ... which they wallow in like swine."
- He advocated setting synagogues on fire, destroying Jewish prayer books, forbidding rabbis from preaching, seizing Jews' property and money, smashing up their homes, and ensuring that these "poisonous envenomed worms" be forced into labor or expelled "for all time."
- He also sanctioned their murder, writing "We are at fault in not slaying them."
So, who do you think it was?
Hitler? Goebbels? American Nazi Party leader George Lincoln Rockwell? A famous atheist? Stalin? Some rabid Islamic imam? The President of Iran? Osama bin Laden? For the answer click on “comments” below. ... Surprised? You shouldn't be.